Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summer-ish Pictures...

Just a little picture post for some of my good friends at home!













One of my favorite views at Afton State Park over the St. Croix, spring...












Remy, giving Siri some birthday kisses on our birthday breakfast picnic












Happy Birthday to me, thanks Family!!












Siri, Remy and I were in Stillwater down by the River, this came over the hill in town
















Then it kept getting closer, passing over our heads on the river bank...












Finally, it landed right in front of us...Siri obviously said she ordered it up for me and my day!
















The Stillwater Lift Bridge, Remy leading the way...
















Sunset over the bridge from the Wisconsin side, April 17












Through the structure of the bridge on the way back to Minnesota












This is our garden...6' x 4' in the back yard...












A closer shot...we have tomatoes, peppers, 6 kinds of lettuce, swiss chard and others!!












A Landscaping shot from the backyard...our latest project.

No comments: